Your privacy is very important to us. However, anything on the Internet can be used against you. Please take appropriate cautions when posting information and data on this or any other website. ABDLC.com will take precautions to ensure the safety of our membership. Again, we ask our membership to be cautious about posting information to this or any website.
ABDLC uses Watermarks to help prevent picture thief and unauthorized reuse. However, as with anything you post on the internet, your pictures could be stolen. We urge you to take precautions as you need.
1. You will not download pictures from this site.
2. You will not not upload pictures that do not belong to them without permission from the owner.
** Violations of these rules could result in your membership being terminated **
Safety and Security
We do our best to keep ABDLC.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on ABDLC.com.
2. You will not use ABDLC to post advertisements without an advertising agreement with the owners of this site.
3. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access ABDLC.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
4. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on ABDLC.com.
5. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
6. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
7. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
8. You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
9. You will not use ABDLC.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of ABDLC.com, such as a denial of service attack.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
ABDLC.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on ABDLC.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
3. You will not use ABDLC.com if you are under 18.
4. You will not use ABDLC.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
5. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
6. You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
7. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Accuracy of Information
We work hard to make sure all information provided on the Website is accurate, up-to-date and complete. However, the information and materials on the Website may contain errors or inaccuracies, including both typographical and substantive errors. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement, to discontinue, change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions on the Website and to suspend or deny access to the Website for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements or corrections. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and we have no responsibility to update or amend any such information.
Limitations on Use
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means to circumvent security procedure. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or any service we provide, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
Content posted on our Website by our users is not guaranteed by us as to accuracy, completeness, or usefulness, and we do not endorse any content posted by our users. It is the responsibility of our Website users to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content posted on our Website by other users.
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise make available on our Website any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You agree and acknowledge that you have the burden of determining whether any material is or is not protected by copyright. By submitting material, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted) to us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. ABDLC.com cannot fully protect material posted on our site and you are required to follow general knowledge that anything you put on the internet can be used against you. ABDLC.com will not publish or distribute any material you make available to us. You will indemnify us for, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses resulting from the content and information you supply.
You may not post or otherwise make available on our Website any content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, or otherwise injurious to third parties. You may not impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. Further, you may not make use of our services to forge e-mail headers, or send bulk unsolicited e-mail messages. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content posted on our Website to determine compliance with our Terms of Service and/or to satisfy any law, regulation or government request. We have the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on our Website including, but not limited to, material that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, graphic, or otherwise objectionable.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE AND OUR AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting such change here. Your continued use of this Website after such change is made constitutes acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the Terms of Service as modified.
ABDLC.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of our Web sites to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to our Web site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.